Call for Special Sessions
Proposals For Special Sessions
The CAIP2021 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Sessions. The Special Sessions will be held within the main program of the conference.
The CAIP2021 Special Sessions will provide forums where participants will have opportunities to discuss technical topics and actively share ideas. The topics of the Special Sessions should be at the frontiers of academic research or cover important applications in the domain of computer vision and pattern recognition. Each proposal will be assessed for its scientific content, structure and relevance. Proposals should encourage discussion and interaction between the participants, achievable in different ways, e.g., through presentations of submitted work and panel discussions.
Special Session proposal submission deadline: 05 May 2021
Special Session acceptance notification deadline: 10 May 2021
Guideline for submitting proposals
To propose a CAIP 2021 Special Session, you only need to send a PDF document to the CAIP Organizing Committee that includes the following contents:
- Name of the Special Session
- Name and contact information of the main organizers
- Brief description of the scope and target audience. An estimation of the number of participants
- A tentative schedule (e. a 90 min session that has 4 papers, where the 1st paper is allocated 30 min and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th papers are allocated 15 min. each)
CAIP2021 will be responsible for:
- Advertising the event in the CAIP web site
- Scheduling the event together with the organizers and including it in the conference program
- Publishing the papers in CAIP 2021 Proceedings to be published by LNCS Springer.
Organizers of a Special Session are responsible for:
- Inviting speakers and ensuring their participation, if applicable
- Sending out a call for papers/contributions
- Reviewing and selecting the submitted papers
- Leading the event at CAIP2021
In case you require assistance with the submission system, please contact Easy Conferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have an account with EasyAcademia, you can visit the submission area directly: www.easyacademia.org/caip2021
During submission, select the Workshop Proposals track and send in a Word / PDF document with the required information.
Create an “Easy Academia” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Click on New Submission button to begin