Call for Tutorials
IEEE CloudCom 2018 is soliciting proposals for full-day / half-day tutorials to be held in conjunction with IEEE CloudCom 2018 in Nicosia from December 10 – December 13, 2018. We invite you to submit proposals on focused teaching material covering new and emerging topics related to the broad set of research and application areas covered by IEEE CloudCom.
A tutorial proposal should include the following information:
- Tutorial title and organizer’s contact information
- Outline of the tutorial
- Importance and timeliness of the topics to be covered in the tutorial
- Tutorial speakers
- A brief CV or a brief biography (no more than 300 words) for each tutorial speaker
- Previous tutorial experience of the tutorial speaker(s).
Topics of interest of CloudCom 2018 include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture, Storage and Virtualization
- Cloud Services and Applications
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Edge Computing and Distributed Cloud
The detailed list of relevant topics can be found here.
Authors must submit their proposals by the deadline indicated below, using the EasyChair submission system.
- Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Ionian University, Greece
- Domenico Talia, University of Calabria, Italy
|Tutorial Proposal Due||30 June 2018|
|Notification for Tutorial Presenters||15 July 2018|