Conference cancellation for 2020 – ENHR Conference to be held in Nicosia in 2021
Read the message from the Local Organizing Committee
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
By participating in the activities of the Network, members can
- participate in ENHR conferences and meetings
- attend conferences and fees at a discount, if offered
- receive the comprehensive and up-to-date ENHR Newsletter four times a year
- come in contact with the latest ideas and findings within housing research
- get first-hand knowledge of the variety of housing solutions
- work with other social science researchers to produce new research agendas and new research
- participate or initiate new Working Groups or cooperative projects
- present their findings at stimulating and well organized research conferences in major European cities
- come in contact with publishers and others who are interested in disseminating new research findings
- have access to the entire website including a list of the ENHR members and their expertise
- organize ENHR conferences and meetings
|Group 1*||Group 2*||Group 3*|
|Regular||€ 53||€ 14||TBD|
|Student||€ 28||€ 14||TBD|
• Europe: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
• United States of America, Australia and Canada.
• Europe: Albania, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Moldavia, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, countries of former Soviet Union (except Russia).
• South America.
• All other countries.
Conference Registration Steps
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Create and settle your order online securely
Conference Registration Fees
|Early Registration until
||Late Registration from
|ENHR Member||€ 360.00||€ 420.00|
|ENHR Non-Member||€ 400.00||€ 460.00|
|Student Fee/Selected Countries||€ 220.00||€ 220.00|
|New Researcher's Colloquium||€ 40.00||€ 40.00|
- One registration is required for each accepted paper
- ENHR Member/Non-Member and Student Fee/Selected Countries Fees include: participation to all conference sessions, conference material, conference abstracts in USB form, daily coffee breaks & lunches on meeting days, welcome cocktail.
- New Researcher’s Colloquium fee includes one day participation, coffee break and lunch on the day of the colloquium.
- Student /Selected Countries fee is available for students (under/post graduate) and participants coming from selected countries
(view on ENHR website, Group 2):
– Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Moldavia, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, countries of former Soviet Union (except Russia)
– Latin America
- *Student Registration: In order to be accepted with the student fee, valid documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com