Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be accepted from March 15, 2015 until April 30, 2015 (included). Only abstracts in English will be accepted. A limit of 300 words in the main body (i.e., excluding the title, affiliations etc.) is enforced by the submission system. During submission, authors are asked to indicate if their abstract should be considered for an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or either. For each abstract, a corresponding author and a presenter (who can be the same person) must be designated. Although you do not need to be a member of ESCoP to submit an abstract , in case submissions exceed the number of available slots, priority for oral presentations will be given to ESCoP members who did not present at the previous meeting.
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org/escop2015, where participants may register and instantly submit their abstracts in a few minutes.Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
Please note: EasyConferences.org and EasyAcademia.org do not share account information, you will need to create a new account on the relevant website you are visiting.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/escop2015, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- After viewing the Guidelines, please click Continue.
- Select an appropriate format for your submission. If you are submitting to a Symposium, please provide the code given to you by the Symposium Chair to continue.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the next steps (Title, Abstract etc.).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent. Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.