S U B M I S S I O N
Abstract submission is open
Abstract submissions (for contributed talks and posters) will be peer reviewed and selected by the scientific committee.
Kindly note that the abstract input form only accepts plain text; no html or LaTeX code is accepted. Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- Smoothing techniques and density estimation
- Bayesian Nonparametric methods
- Permutation methods
- Dimension reduction techniques
- Large-scale computation
- Statistical algorithms for big data
- Inference for large-scale problems
- Inference in high dimensions
- Functional data
- Correlated data
- Rank data
- Count data
- Imperfectly observed data
- Symbolic data
- Complex data
- Network data
- Statistical data integration
- Big data analytics and modelling
- Large data classification
- Statistical learning
Create a “Easy Academia” account. Click on the white Get Started button at the link below.
Verify your e-mail
Verify your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you via email.
Log in and Submit
After verifying your e-mail, you can log in to to submit. Click on the New Submission button to start the process.
Enter the requested details at each step in the submission form. Check the details in the final step (Summary), and if all are correct click on Submit Now.
All authors will be notified via email of the submission.