Book your flights to the “Fifth Conference of ISNPS” online at www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares! To do so, simply enter the following code in the eVoucher field on the Austrian homepage booking-engine:
- Booking period: tba
Book your flights here!
Cyprus has two (2) airports:
- The Larnaca International Airport, which is located about 5km (3 miles) from Larnaca and 142 km (88 miles) from Paphos. For more information, maps and flight schedules please visit the Cyprus Airports Official Website (Larnaca).
- The Paphos International Airport, which is located about 15km (9 miles) from Paphos and 142 km (88 miles) from Larnaca. For more information, maps and flight schedules please visit the Cyprus Airports Official Website (Paphos).
Please note that participants have the following options for their transfers from /to the airport:
Private Taxi Transfers
Arrange for transfers by taxi through the conference coordinator, EasyConferences. These transfers are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org. These transfers can be private (max 3 persons) or shared, are inclusive of meet and assist, and the service is quaranteed.
Get an airport taxi on arrival to the airport. Service is quite good, but at times one may have to wait and prices may vary depending on the time of arrival.
Participants may opt to hire a car during their stay, and thus use it for their airport transfers. Cars may be reserved through the conference coordinator, EasyConferences at special conference rates and are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org.
Please note that Cyprus has a comprehensive public bus network, with extensive inner-city routes and also major city and airport connections. You can find more information at Cyprusbybus.com. If you require specific information, please click here and select your desired city.
Please visit the official website of OSYPA LTD: www.pafosbuses.com to view all routes within Paphos centre and suburbs where all the major sites and attractions are located. For ease of reference, Route 615 (Harbour Main Station – Coral Bay) passes from Azia Resort Hotel-VENUE.
You can also use shuttle services (Kapnos) if you are arriving at Larnaca airport to transfer to Paphos airport, and from there use a public bus to reach the venue or your hotel.
Larnaca Airport to Venue (via Paphos Airport)
Step 1: From Larnaca Airport use the Kapnos Airport Shuttle service in order to reach Paphos Airport. Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: https://www.kapnosairportshuttle.com/timetables/119?locale=en
Step 2: After reaching the Paphos Airport, use the public bus route 612 to reach Harbour (Main Station). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.pafosbuses.com.
Step 3: Then, you can use the Paphos public “OSYPA buses” to reach the hotel venue (Route 615). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.pafosbuses.com.
Larnaca Airport to Venue (via Limassol City)
Please note that currently, there is no direct bus service from Larnaca Airport to Paphos. However, you may follow the next steps:
Step 1: From Larnaca Airport use the Limassol Airport Express coaches in order to reach Limassol city (last bus stop “Saint George Havouzas” – shuttle bus stop). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.limassolairportexpress.eu.
Step 2: Afterwards, use the Intercity Buses (Green Buses) to get to Paphos city (First bus stop “Pervola – Karavela”). Kindly note that intercity bus service does not operate frequently. Please visit their webpage for more information and drop off points: www.intercity-buses.com.
Step 3: Use public bus to reach Harbour (Main Station). Afterwards, use the Paphos public buses to reach the hotel venue. Please visit their webpage at: www.pafosbuses.com for routes and timetables.
Paphos Airport to Venue
Step 1: Use the public bus route 612 from Paphos Airport to reach Harbour (Main Station). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.pafosbuses.com.
Step 2: Then, you can use the Paphos public “OSYPA buses” to reach the hotel venue (Route 615). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.pafosbuses.com.
- The voltage on the island is 240v.
- Socket outlets are of flat 3 pin-type (UK).
- English is the second language and is widely spoken. A greater Knowledge of French and German is increasingly noticeable.
- The currency of the Republic is the Euro.
- Banks in Cyprus open for the, public from 08:30 to 13:30 midday. Certain banks in tourist areas open during the afternoon.
- All types of medication are available in well stocked pharmacies all over Cyprus.
- Telephone: Cyprus automatic telephone dialing system reaches 206 countries. Telecards can be purchased from Post Offices, kiosks and souvenir shops.
- There are two international airports in Cyprus, at Larnaca and Pafos.
- The two main ports are in Lemesos and Larnaca.
- Around 30 airlines connect Cyprus directly with most European and Middle-East countries, which provide ongoing services to anywhere in the world.
- As from May 2004 Cyprus is a full member of the European Community.