Registration is temporarily closed
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you
Settle your order securely through the online payment methods
|School Fee||€ 800.00|
|Supplement for single use room/apartment (Check-In: May 03, Check-out: May 08)||€ 210.00|
- School fee is inclusive of: Course registration, course material, online proceedings, daily coffee breaks, 5 lunches (first meal: 04 May 2020), 5 dinners (Welcome reception will replace the first dinner on 03 May 2020 and Conference Dinner will replace the dinner on 05 May 2020), shared room for 5 nights at EHotel. (check-in: 03 May 2020, check-out: 08 May 2020)
- *In case you require private accommodation, please select the supplement fee for single use room with private facilities.
- If there is a person you wish to share your room with, please specify his/her name, in the “Notes” section-Step 5.
- In case you require accommodation prior or after the summer school or most specific requests regarding the accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All interested doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers, must submit with their registration a short CV/biography and a short note (not more than 10 lines each) explaining the reasons for wanting to take part in school.