St. Raphael Resort- 5*
Official Rating: 5*
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of Limassol, approximately 11km away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island’s motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour’s drive away.
Of the 272 rooms and suites, 216 have been completely renovated and the new addition of the 56 Executive Rooms has ensured that every type of guest can find the facilities to suit him/her. All rooms are equipped with 26 inch flat-screen television with satellite, pay movies on demand and play station games, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, direct-dial telephones, radio, safes and mini-bars. The en-suite marble bathrooms are fitted with every amenity, while the carefully designed building allows 90% of the rooms breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea which one can enjoy from his/her private balcony.
Food & Beverages
There are 7 outlets within the Hotel:
- Sailor’s Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant by the St Raphael Marina is one of the best restaurants in Limassol Cyprus. Situated in the unique location in the heart of the St Raphael Marina, offering spectacular views over the Mediterranean Sea and yachts, the restaurant serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats, salads and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern Experience a casual atmosphere while dining on one of the largest blue flag accredited beaches in Limassol Cyprus. Seashells Beach Tavern is open during the summer only. A relaxed restaurant that serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts.
- The Palladium Serving international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment several times a week, this glamorous restaurant is the ideal location to indulge in some of the best cuisine from around the globe.
- The Phoenician restaurant A fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine served as a meze. This sumptuous treat includes a variety of starters, pastries and grilled meats of the best of the Mediterranean and Middle East.
- The Captain’s Bar, with its’ nautical theme and elevated view over the Mediterranean Sea, offers guests the perfect retreat while enjoying a drink or snack.
- Splash Restaurant The perfect outdoor restaurant for those who would like to have a casual atmosphere while dining by the new outdoor swimming pool of the executive wing. It is open during lunch and early dinner.
The wet and dry Amphibion Bar has been a symbol of St. Raphael Resort since the hotel first opened in 1987. All guests enjoy swimming up to bar and ordering a long awaited cocktail while bathing in the beautiful Mediterranean sun and talking with friends on the other ‘dry’ side of this well known bar.
Evening shows at St. Raphael Resort are sure to entertain the guests with acts such as fire shows, cabaret nights, Latin dancing, illusionists and Cyprus folkloric shows. During the day, children are spoilt for choice with the separate shaded children’s pool, water slide and outdoor children’s play ground, all situated in the grounds of the new Executive Wing.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 15.8 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 57.2 km, 49 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 72.5 km, 54 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 20.6 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 11.5 km, 15 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises