Please note that the online registration to the conference through www.easyconferences.org will stop on 09/07/2015 at 12:00 noon Cyprus time (GMT+2).
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through their bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. It is very easy to use, is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at special conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your WIMS 2015 registration order form
- Settle your order securely through the online credit card payment method
Please note that, while it is necessary to pay the registration fee to get the reduced rate, it is not required to proceed with the payment for all your selected services (including accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc.) until just before the start of the conference. Once you complete and save your selected services through the online System, your bookings will be reserved until the payment is completed, at which point the bookings will be confirmed. To complete the payment you may login back to the system any time before the closure of the online Easy Conferences Registration System.
(up to 27 Jun 2015)
(27 Jun 2015 – 09 Jul 2015)
|Author Fee||€ 450.00||–|
|Delegate Fee||€ 450.00||€ 550.00|
|Student* Fee||€ 250.00||€ 350.00|
|Second Paper||€ 300.00|
|Third Paper||€ 250.00|
Each paper must be registered with an Author Registration on or before 27 Jun 2015.
- Author/Delegate Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Student* Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and the Welcome Reception. Conference Dinner is not included in the above fee and can be purchased separately at the Additional Option section. Documentation proving registered Student status (student’s ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.