Abstract submission is open
The submissions should contain original, high quality work, not submitted or published elsewhere. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings.
Abstracts of paper proposals (300 words) should address at least one of the topics outlined in the call for papers. Speakers should also submit a short biography (100 words). Submissions will be accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where participants may register and instantly submit their abstracts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections. While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the Conference Committees. Final acceptance will be based upon review of the full-length paper which must be received before the corresponding deadline.
Abstract Submission Steps:
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/cynum2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate submission format (Oral or Poster).
- Enter your submission title.
- Enter your abstract.
- Enter at least 3 keywords, separated by a comma.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Upload your abstract as a Word or PDF document in the Upload step
- In the Attachment step, upload a short biography (100 words) as a PDF or Word file.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to all co-authors.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.