- Special rates have been secured at St. Raphael Resort and Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel.
- The below accommodation rates are per night and are inclusive of V.A.T. Breakfast is included.
- *Half Double room can be selected by participants who wish to share a room with a colleague. Please note that it is participant’s responsibility to find the person who will share the room with.
- Click here to view location map
- In case you require to extend your stay beyond the booking dates available, please contact us at email@example.com
St. Raphael Resort – 5*
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island’s motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour’s drive away.
Of the 272 rooms and suites, 216 have been completely renovated and the new addition of the 56 Executive Rooms has ensured that every type of guest can find the facilities to suit him/her. All rooms are equipped with 26 inch flat-screen television with satellite, pay movies on demand and play station games, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, direct-dial telephones, radio, safes and mini-bars. The en-suite marble bathrooms are fitted with every amenity, while the carefully designed building allows 90% of the rooms breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea which one can enjoy from his/her private balcony.
Food and Beverages
- Sailor’s Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain’s Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel – 4*
Atlantica Miramare is a 4 star hotel located right on the beach, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea; in the centre of the tourist area of Yermasoyia, Limassol. The hotel is set just 5 minutes away from the Limassol old town and approximately 50 minutes away from Larnaca Airport and Paphos Airport.
There are 280 rooms at Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel; featuring central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair dryer, mini bar, direct dial telephone, WiFi connection, flat satellite TV, pay per view movies, private balcony or terrace, sea or inland view.
Food and Beverages
- Thalassa Restaurant & Terrace: Serves breakfast (buffet), lunch (buffet and a la carte) and dinner (buffet).
- The Red Room: Open for dinner, serves a la carte dishes of European cuisine.
- Asteria Lobby Bar & Terrace: Offers all-day drinks in an intimate atmosphere.
- Atlantis Wet bar: Offers a rich snack menu, refreshing cocktails and frozen margaritas.
- Mermaid Restaurant: Opened occasionally – Offer you delightful dishes from around the world in fine dining establishments. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
- Koi Bar: With music, drinks and live sports action.
The hotel offers a Spa and Health Center, treatment rooms, gym, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, massage rooms, swimming pools, an indoor heated pool, tennis court, laundry service, table tennis, darts, cycling centre and organized tours, Scuba diving centre and water sports on the beach, 24-hour room service, Medical facilities service