Call for Papers
The conference is dedicated to Professor Hans Muhlhaus, on the occasion of his 70th birthday, in recognition of his contributions and his achievements in the field of Bifurcation and Degradation in Geomaterials.
A 1-day special session dedicated to Hans Muhlhaus will be organized by Professors Elena Pasternak (email@example.com) and Arcady Dyskin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Authors are invited to submit a paper in English for oral or poster presentation at the Workshop. The papers will be published in the Proceedings of the Workshop by Springer to be distributed at the Workshop.
1) Experimental modeling of instabilities localization and degradation
Session developers: J Labuz (Univ of Minnesota, USA), J Desrues, S Hall (Univ J Fourier Grenoble, France), J-M Pereira (Univ. Paris Tech, France)
2) Constitutive modeling and multi-physical coupling for localization, instability and degradation of geomaterials.
Session developers: J Sulem (Paris Tech, France), C di Prisco (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
3) Geomechanics for Energy, Environment and Geophysics.
Session developers: APS Selvadurai (McGill Univ, Canada), Klaus Regenauer-Lieb, E. Veveakis (Univ New South Wales, Australia)
4) Soil-tool/machine interaction.
Session developers: K Alsibli (Univ of Tennessee, USA), M Alsaleh (Caterpillar, USA)
5) Numerical modeling of failure, localized deformation and gravity driven flows.
Session developers:M Pastor (Univ Madrid, Spain), P Mira (Cedex, Spain), C Tamagnini (Univ di Perugia, Italy)
6) Micromechanics and multi-scale analysis of instabilities and degradation.
Session developers: G Viggiani (Univ J Fourier, France), Jose Andrade (CalTech, USA)
7) Sessions dedicated to Hans Muhlhaus on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Session developers: Arcady Dyskin, E Pasternak (Univ Western Australia, Australia)