Camera Ready Submissions
Authors should adhere to the following guidelines when submitting the camera-ready paper:
- Please consider reviewer comments when preparing your camera-ready paper. The Program Committee may reject papers that do not sufficiently address the comments.
- Camera-ready papers need to conform to Springer plagiarism policy. Papers with high similarity with already published work will not be published in the conference proceedings.
- Papers should be formatted using the Springer LNCS style. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer’s proceedings LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- Papers should be between 6 and 10 pages long including all references, tables and figures.
- The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
- On acceptance, a camera-ready version must be submitted. Please submit at www.easyacademia.org/caip2023 the 1st of August 2023, in a single zip file the:
- PDF of the camera ready paper
- Latex source files (including figures, tables, bibtex files, etc) or Word file
- The signed Consent-to-Publish form.
Create an “EasyAcademia” account through
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you
Click on New Submission button to begin