AniNex – The 5th Workshop on Next Generation Computer Animation Techniques
The 5th AniNex Workshop on Next Generation Computer Animation Techniques aims to bring together researchers from various fields to present and discuss their latest findings on interdisciplinary approaches to computer animation. The 5th AniNex workshop will be collocated with the 36th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents (CASA 2023). The conference will take place in Limassol, Cyprus from May 29-31, 2023. Selected best papers will be recommended for publication in the journals: The Visual Computer (SCI) of Springer, Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds (SCI) of Wiley and Computers & Graphics (SCI) of Springer.
The AniNex workshop aims to disseminate state-of-the-art research related to computer animation, with a focus on advanced physics-based animation and machine learning solutions. It will provide special focus on advanced physics-based animation, such as multi-phase fluids, and novel machine learning solutions for computer generated imagery.
Download Call for Papers
LIST OF TOPICS
Advanced techniques and approaches in the following areas will be the focus of the workshop:
- Advances in physically based animation, fluid simulation, deformation modeling, collision handling, natural environment modeling, GPU-based modeling and simulation, and rendering;
- Machine learning and its applications in computer graphics, including computer vision, motion data retrieval and analysis, facial expression and emotion modeling, information visualisation and natural language processing;
- Virtual reality and augmented reality applications, including hardware and software support, and novel human-computer interaction design and application;
- Other advanced computer animation techniques.
Submission documents must be anonymous (they do not contain author names).
Paper submission format follows the same guidance as the conference and the template is available via the link: https://cyprusconferences.org/casa2023/submission-of-paper/
All submissions will be done through the EasyChair Submissions page: . https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=casa2023
Chairs: Prof Alexandru C. Telea, Prof Jian Chang
Programme Chairs: Prof Xiaokun Wang, Prof Jiri Kosinka, Prof Hui Liang
Publicity Chairs: Prof Feng Tian, Prof Xiaosong Yang, Dr Alessandro Bruno
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023 April 12, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: April 21, 2023 April 24, 2023
- Author Registration Deadline: May 5, 2023
This workshop is partially funded by the EU H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Scheme (Grant Nos. Multifluid-895941 and CfACTs-900025).