Conference Presentation Guidelines
Thank you for participating in the upcoming conference. To ensure a smooth and organized event, please adhere to the following presentation guidelines:
- Full Papers: Each presenter will have a maximum of 20 minutes for their presentation, including time for questions and discussions. We suggest that your presentation should not exceed 15 minutes, allowing 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Short Papers: Each presenter will have a maximum of 15 minutes for their presentation, including time for questions and discussions. We suggest that your presentation should not exceed 12 minutes, allowing 3 minutes for Q&A.
For presenters who will be attending the conference virtually, please note that you are required to send a video recording of your presentation by May 20. This will allow us to include your presentation in the conference program and ensure a seamless online experience. The video should be in a compatible format (e.g., MP4) and of high quality for optimal viewing.
All presenters are requested to use the official CASA conference templates for their presentations. This will help maintain a consistent visual style throughout the event and facilitate easier navigation for attendees. You can find the CASA conference templates here.
- Please ensure that your presentation accurately reflects the content of your paper.
- Highlight the key objectives, methodology, results, and conclusions of your research.
- Keep the presentation clear, concise, and engaging.
- Use visual aids such as graphs, charts, and images to enhance understanding, where appropriate.
- Remember to acknowledge any co-authors or contributors to your work.
- Test your presentation setup in advance to ensure compatibility and smooth operation.
- Check your internet connection, audio quality, and webcam functionality, especially for online presenters.
- Minimize background noise and distractions during your presentation.
- Consider using a headset or microphone for better audio clarity.
Demo Zoom Session
A Zoom room will be arranged during the week prior to the conference. This room will be open for most of the day and online presenters will be invited to “dry-run” their presentations and check their internet connections. Details about this Demo Session will be sent to all participants in a General Preconference email.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further assistance regarding your presentation. We look forward to your valuable contribution to the conference.