Registration is now closed
Participants who wish to register for the conference may do so through www.easyconferences.org, and can pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/context2015/register and create your CONTEXT 2015 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
|Early Registration (up to 15 Oct 2015)||Late Registration (16 Oct 2015 – 02 Nov 2015)|
|Regular||€ 400.00||€ 450.00|
|Student||€ 370.00||€ 390.00|
- Each paper must be registered by the 31st of August 2015.
- Each Workshop / Doctoral Symposium paper must be registered by the 15th of October 2015.
- Regular/Student Registration is inclusive of access to all conference sessions, workshops, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches for the days of the main conference(3-6 Nov 2015), Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Students must send documentation proving registered Student status (student’s ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) at email@example.com.