Submission and Guidelines
Submission is OPEN
IFP Energies nouvelles Prizes at ILP Task-Force VI Conference
IFPEN will offer two special prizes worth of 750 Euros each, for the best oral and poster presentations delivered by young scientists at 12th Workshop of the International Lithosphere Program Task Force VI (Sedimentary Basins), which will take place in Limassol (CYPRUS) from the 29th October to the 2nd November 2017.
Click the following link to download the Abstract Submission Template
Abstract Submission Template (Microsoft Word)
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where participants may register and instantly submit their abstracts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an "EasyAcademia" account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/ilp2017, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate Track and then Format for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the Title and then Abstract step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Abstract and find the relevant completed abstract document for your submission on your computer (PDF or Word document).
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.