Please see the program for the accepted symposia, talks and posters.
How to Submit
Submissions will be made using the EasyAcademia.org submission system. Before you start the submission process, please read through the submission guidelines below.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Note: The submission and registration systems do not share account information.
Important: Options you select or information you input in the submission steps are only temporarily saved, please visit the final Summary step and submit otherwise the information may be lost. You can always visit back later and update your submission if required. For questions regarding the submission process please contact EasyConferences at email@example.com
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/sssp2022, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- After viewing the Guidelines, please click Continue.
- Select an appropriate format for your submission.
- Write/paste in the box your abstract.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the “Title” step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent (convenor can be used for the symposium chairs/discussants). Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under Groups please select the options that apply to your submission/yourself
- At the Upload (ONLY FOR SYMPOSIUM SUBMISSIONS) you can upload a Pdf or word file containing all the abstracts of the symposium. At step “Abstract” please submit only the symposium abstract (150 words).
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.