Call for Tutorials
Proposals For Tutorials
The CAIP 2021 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held as side events of the main conference in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Tutorials should serve one or more of the following objectives:
- Introduce students and newcomers to major topics of CAIP research
- Provide instruction on established practices and methodologies
- Survey a mature area of CAIP research and/or practice
- Motivate and explain a CAIP topic of emerging importance
- Introduce expert non-specialists to a CAIP research area
Proposals should contain the following information:
- The title and a brief description of the tutorial
- A detailed outline of the tutorial, including preferred length of tutorial: either 3 hours (half day) or 6 hours (full day). If it is a full-day tutorial, please give a brief justification
- Characterization of the potential target audience for the tutorial, including prerequisite knowledge and estimated number of attendees
- A description of why the tutorial topic would be of interest to a substantial part of the CAIP audience
- A brief resume of the presenter(s), which should include name, title, affiliation, e-mail address, background in the tutorial area, example of work in the area (e.g. publications and/or industrial work).
Tutorial/ Workshop proposal submission deadline: 01 March 2021
Tutorial/ Workshop acceptance notification deadline: 15 March 2021
In case you require assistance with the submission system, please contact Easy Conferences at: email@example.com
If you already have an account with EasyAcademia, you can visit the submission area directly: www.easyacademia.org/caip2021
During submission, select the Tutorial Proposals track and send in a Word / PDF document with the required information.
Create an “Easy Academia” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Click on New Submission button to begin