We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Papers should be formatted using the Springer LNCS style. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer’s proceedings LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- Papers should be between 6 and 10 pages long including all references, tables and figures.
- An abstract of max 300 words will be requested during the submission process.
- CAIP 2021 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the papers.
- Only submissions in English will be reviewed. All other submissions will be rejected without review.
- We only accept the Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. We kindly ask authors to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- On acceptance, a camera-ready version must be submitted. Latex source files (including figures, tables, bibtex files, etc) or Word file should also be included, all in a single zip file. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
- Accepted contributions will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors has registered and paid the registration fee.
Ethical Requirements for Authors (adopted from IAPR rules):
- The submitted paper must contain substantial original work, which has neither been published before nor is under review for any other conference or journal.
- Any plagiarism is strictly forbidden.
- Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to present the work at the conference.
- We retain the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from the proceedings and report such cases to organizers of future conferences.
In case you require assistance with the submission system, please contact Easy Conferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have an account with EasyAcademia, you can visit the submission area directly: www.easyacademia.org/caip2021
Create an “Easy Academia” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Click on New Submission button to begin