Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier
Authors of presented papers at ECT 2019 have the opportunity to submit their papers for review and publishing in the Materials Today: Proceedings journal by Elsevier.
Deadline for manuscript submission is the 5th of October, 2019.
You can download the (Word) template here: Template
How to upload your paper
Submissions will be made using the EasyAcademia.org submission system. For questions regarding the submission process please contact EasyConferences at email@example.com
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/ect2019, using the login details you used to submit your ECT 2019 contribution.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select the appropriate track (Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier)
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Enter your Abstract text (max length: 300 words) in the following step. Only text is allowed.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select a topic more applicable to your submission.
- In the Upload step, you can select and upload the relevant file to your contribution (Word document only).
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process. A notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.