ECT 2019 is looking for reports of new work related to thermoelectric materials, devices or systems. The abstract text should be maximum 300 words.
Further down the page you can find detailed instructions on how to submit your abstract.
How to Submit
Submissions will be made using the EasyAcademia.org submission system. Before you start the submission process, please read through the submission guidelines below.
Important: Options you select or information you input in the submission steps are only temporarily saved, please visit the final Summary step and submit otherwise the information may be lost. You can always visit back later and update your submission if required. For questions regarding the submission process please contact EasyConferences at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/ect2019, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate format (Oral / Poster contribution)
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Enter your Abstract text (max length: 300 words) in the following step. Only text is allowed (you can send in a graph under the Attachment step if required).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select a topic more applicable to your submission.
- In the Attachment step, you can select and upload a relevant file to your abstract (i.e. Word document containing graphs) if required. This step is not compulsory.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process. A notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.