Abstract submissions are open
Deadline: Sunday, Jan 31, 2021
Submissions already sent in can be adjusted if required; follow the steps below:
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/rc33
- Click on the Update link appearing underneath your submission(s)
- The Update submission form will open; go through the various steps applying changes if required
- At the final step, Summary, click on the Update Submission button to send the changes in
New Abstract submissions
Abstracts of up to 300 words are accepted through the submission system. You will only need to provide the text within the system, you do not have to upload a file at this time.
Upon opening the submission form, you will be presented with a list of Open Sessions to submit to. Select an appropriate one for your abstract; if you need to change it, click on the Track step shown in the left column of the form to go back.
Note: If a session is greyed out, it is unavailable at this time; please check back in a few days while details are finalised.
You can make unlimited changes to your submission before the deadline.
Note: While submitting, please note that the system will not save a draft version. You can complete your submission and go back and update it if required while submissions are open.
Submissions via EasyAcademia
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you may register and submit your abstracts or papers in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the recommended browsers are Firefox or Chrome.
Detailed Submission Steps
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/rc33, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track from the list for your abstract.
- Enter your submission title.
- Enter a 300 word abstract.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select up to 3 topics most applicable to your submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to all co-authors.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.