Instructions for Authors
The authors of interest are kindly asked to submit the papers respecting the following instructions.
The submitted papers should
- present an original, not already published approach; no double submission is allowed
- follow the Lecture Notes in Computer Science format
- 12 pages (including references, etc) for contributed(LNCS) papersand the Student Research Forum papers.
- be provided in the PDF or DOC format
- be submitted no later than the deadline using the EasyChair Conference System
At least one author of each contributed paper MUST register for the conference no later than October 28, 2019 – see Registration & Fees.
Please note, that according to the Springer instructions:
- all the title and authors’ names in the headers of your paper are written as they are to appear in the final Table of Contents and Author Index (the final Table of Contents and the final Author Index are generated from the headers).
- Please also check the quality of the figures included in the ZIP file with the final camera-ready version. Make sure that the figures are not of a low resolution and are suitable for printing in black and white.
- Kindly take also in mind, that Springer makes your email addresses as given on your papers to appear in the metadata of the online version of the book.
All types of submissions (invited papers and contributed papers in LNCS proceedings and student research forum papers in local proceedings) have to follow the Lecture Notes in Computer Science format (see the Authors Instructions at www.springer.de). Accepted paper formats are PDF or DOC (note that in case of camera ready PDF created by LaTeX source files and images should be also included).
The target paper size is:
- 8–20 pages for invited talks,
- 12 pages for contributed(LNCS) papers and the Student Research Forum papers.