Call for Workshops
IEEE CloudCom 2018 is soliciting proposals for full-day / half-day workshops to be held in conjunction with IEEE CloudCom 2018 in Nicosia from December 10 -December 13, 2018. We invite you to submit proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research and application areas covered by IEEE CloudCom. Workshops can be used to publish early results and to conduct teaching and provide hands-on experience for topics of interest.
Topics of interest of CloudCom 2018 include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture, Storage and Virtualization
- Cloud Services and Applications
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Edge Computing and Distributed Cloud
The detailed list of relevant topics can be found here.
Accepted workshop papers will be published in a supplement of the Proceedings of CloudCom 2018, and submitted to IEEE Xplore (conditioned by the presentation at the workshop by the author).
A workshop proposal should include the following information:
- Workshop title and organizer’s contact information.
- Motivation, rationale and coverage of the workshop.
- For regular workshops, a draft Call for Papers, as complete as possible.
- For teaching workshops, a draft of the syllabus.
- The workshop deadlines, both internal and external.
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of participants, submitted and presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
- Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, acceptances, and attendees. For new workshops, it would help to list potential attendees.
Authors must submit their proposals by the deadline indicated below, using the EasyChair submission system.
- Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Ionian University, Greece
- Domenico Talia, University of Calabria, Italy
|Workshop Proposal Due||30 April 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance||15 May 2018|