Camera Ready Submission
For the accepted papers to be included in the proceedings, the camera-ready version must be submitted by using the recommended format and presented by one of the authors at the conference. The final PDF has to conform to the requirements for publishing on IEEE Xplore. In addition, the IEEE copyright form has to be submitted and at least one author of the paper must register to the conference at a full rate. The registration must cover any over-length page charge. All the steps must be completed by 8 October 2018.
Please follow the instructions below to ensure the submission of camera ready is completed successfully. We will not be able to include your paper in the conference proceedings or in IEEE Xplore if you do not follow the instructions below. The conference organizer also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if it is not presented at the conference.
- Regular Papers: 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references
- Short Papers / Posters / Demos: 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references
- PhD Consortium: 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references
- Workshop Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references
Note: Up to a maximum of 2 extra pages per paper may be purchased at USD100 per extra page. The over-length page charge has to be paid as part of the conference registration fee by one of the authors of the paper.
- Author Registration Deadline: 8 October 2018
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 8 October 2018
- Copyright Deadline: A signed copyright release form is due by 8 October 2018
Submission of the Camera-Ready and Copyright Form
Detailed instructions for submitting the camera-ready version of accepted papers and copyright forms are available at the following link:
Important Information for Preparing your Paper
Please address the issues raised by the reviewers and revise the paper accordingly for the final version!
The IEEE is dedicated to the worldwide distribution of conference papers to engineering professionals. The IEEE digital libraries are the primary delivery method, especially the IEEE Xplore digital library. This requires that all papers submitted for publication must meet a minimum standard for both print and electronic publishing. In particular:
- you will need to convert your final paper into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files using PDF eXpress, the IEEE’s online file conversion/PDF validation tool, to assist authors in preparing suitable electronic files of their final papers. You should also use it in case you simply wish to check your own PDF files for IEEE Xplore compatibility.
- Note: PDF eXpress is not a file submission system and does not capture files. An author’s file simply passes through the system returning a PDF file or an error report. In particular, after using PDF eXpress, you will still need to submit the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file of your final paper later in this publication submission process
- Your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account