Guidelines for abstract submission
Please read the ENHR Guidelines for Authors Preparing Abstract for ENHR Conferences before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts should be uploaded as a MS Word doc or docx file for Windows. Abstracts are to be prepared on size A4 (297 mm x 210 mm). Font style is Times New Roman. The abstract should have max. 300 words. The “Abstract” header should be typed in 12 pt, bold and initial in capital. The abstract text should be typed in 10 pt.
Keywords: Please do not enter more than 5 words separated.
Abstracts of paper proposals (300 words) will be accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where participants may register and instantly submit their abstracts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections. Please submit your abstracts proposals here.
Authors will be notified of their acceptance by the Conference Committees.
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into https://www.easyacademia.org/enhr2021 using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track (workshop) to submit to
- Enter your submission title.
- Enter your abstract (text only).
- Enter at least 3 keywords, separated by a comma.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Upload your abstract as a Word or PDF document in the Upload step
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to all co-authors.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Code of Ethics
All participants should be aware of the Statement on the behaviour of participants of ENHR sponsored activities (Code of Ethics) agreed by the Coordination Committee of the ENHR, as follows:
“The ENHR is an inclusive and democratic organisation that exists to promote research in the area of housing. ENHR strives to bring together people, and accord to them equal respect regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, age, opinion, religious or sexual orientation. Consequently behaviour that can be construed as being discriminatory, offensive, predatory or bullying is inconsistent with ENHR’s ethos. Participants at ENHR sponsored activities are reminded that behaviour that respects their colleagues is fundamental to the network’s ethos.”