Final paper submission deadline has been extended to Monday September 30, 2019
Final paper submission instructions
The Proceedings template is available to download here (.docx, Microsoft Word).
Final submission steps
- Log in to www.easyacademia.org/tfyd2019
- Click on the upload full paper link shown under your submission info
- Click on the update final paper button shown on the right of the Upload Final Document form and select the final paper file on your device
- In the Attachment step (not compulsory) you can upload a ZIP file of high-resolution images if needed to complement your final paper
- Press Continue and in the next step Update submission to send it in.
Note: You can redo the above process while the Camera-ready submissions are open to upload a newer / revised version of the file(s).
The conference invites architects, design studio teachers, historians, theorists, or anyone from other discipline involved in first year design studio teaching to present their views on the subject. Contributions can range from accounts of specific pedagogical experiments, briefs, case studies, to more theoretical or historical investigations on architectural education and pedagogy in general.
How to Submit Your Abstract
Abstracts (of max 300 words) accompanied by a short bio (100words) should be submitted online via www.easyacademia.org. Participants may register and instantly submit their abstracts in a few minutes. While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the conference organisers.
Abstract Submission Steps:
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/tfyd2019, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track (further options will become available after)
- Enter your submission title.
- Enter your abstract (only text is allowed)
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or corresponding.
Note: Authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to all co-authors.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.