Special Session: Sustainable Mobility
Sustainable mobility is one of the emerging topics of our time. On the one hand, mobility in the sense of moving persons and goods is one of the central functions for a successful economy and a worth living society.
On the other hand, transportation contributes the highest CO2 emissions besides the energy sector and is connected to many other negative effects in the ecological, economic and social dimensions of sustainability. However, many recent activities in industry and research as well as address sustainable mobility solutions that are emission-free, socially responsible and economically long-lasting. ICT solutions, in general, make mobility solutions more effective and can help to reduce the negative effects of mobility.
Call for papers:
This track addresses especially ICT-based concepts and solutions for more sustainable mobility in a wide-spread area of topics, e.g.:
- Transportation as a Service (TaaS) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Smart City and Urban mobility
- Mobility in rural regions
- Open, Smart and big data for traffic solutions
- Dynamic planning systems (tour, route, bundling) for more efficiency
- Smart travel planning and assistance
- Electric mobility and mobility systems (BEV and FCEV)
- Sustainable transport and green logistics
- Sustainable and fair labor conditions in logistics
- Car-Sharing, Ride-Sharing and Ride-Hailing Services
- Prosumer approaches in transportation (b2b and b2c)
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Disruption and business models in mobility and transportation
- Resilient transportation chains in times of climate change
This track will give researchers a platform to present the actual results of their work and to discuss it with the participants of the conference.
Dr. Benjamin Wagner vom Berg
University of Bremerhaven, Germany
Contact emails for questions/clarifications: Benjamin.email@example.com